Tuesday, November 16, 2004

U.S. Certification is Here!

WOW! What a day! I just sent our papers to Olympia to be certified by the U.S. last Thurs (11/11). This process usually takes 7 - 10 days. (FedEx and I have become fast friends. I love FedEx -it seemed overwhelming at first but now that I know how it all works, it's fabulous to track packages etc...) Anyway, last night I had a very spiritual night in trying to get to my bible study etc. Well, it didn't end last night: This morning I was blow drying my hair wondering if I should enter the tracking number. I was contemplating it because I didn't want to be too overly anxious, but then on the other hand thought what the heck - after I get my hair dry, I would plug in the wonderful 12 digit number and find out if the package made it to Olympia yet. As soon as I finished this thought, Brayden yelled up stairs and said that someone had rang the door bell, but no one was there! He was very confused. So was I, no one usually stops by weekday mornings...Anyway, I ran downstairs and was kind of startled that no one was there too, not even a car pulling away- I then thought that maybe I should peek out on the porch. I couldn't believe my eyes - there on my porch under my door mat was the FedEx Envelope already back from Olympia! It only took 5 days (including the weekend!) to be stamped with U.S. Certification and be back in our hands - Amazing!!

Before we could send our documents to Olympia, we had to get them all notarized. We want to say a special thank you to Mary Floyd. She has given as a wonderful gift by notarizing ALL of our documents! (Mary is the mother of my life long friend - Mara Kraus)

Now it's off to San Fran!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counters