Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sleeping Beauty!


I love looking at her while she sleeps, so i thought that i'd share with everyone what i get to look at everyday:) Isn't she precious!!

Also, if you look closely you'll notice that she has some extra jewelry in her ears... I almost "chickened out" today but am really glad I went through with it (Camille was there for moral support - although her girls do not have their ears pierced!). I'm sure she will be thanking me in a few years too! She cried less then when she had her shots on Monday!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Sorry I couldn't go with you this morning for the ear piercing; I didn't get the message until after the deed had been done! I'm glad you had Camille with you!

See you Sunday!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counters