Tuesday, October 04, 2005

God is SOOOOOOOOO good!!!

He is still answering our prayers!!! Marilyn Brisbane just started our day with wonderful news!! She is from the Ibsen Adoption Network ( http://www.angelfire.com/home/ibsen/ ) and just called to let us know that they are giving us a $1000 grant!!! Isn't that wonderful - we are on cloud nine:)

Everytime I look at Hayleigh and everytime the boys make her giggle and kiss her cheeks - I just thank God for blessing us soo much! I also cry just thinking of how amazing God is for all of the wonderful things that he has done and continues to do for us. We are humbled and are in awe of Him!

GAP - God (truly does) Answer Prayers!!!!


"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counters